EDR has partnered with a global blockchain software product company.
This hyper-growth firm is building a global gateway to the entire metaverse ecosystem.
The company has become one of the most active investors and developers in the metaverse real estate sector bringing forward innovative solutions for the future of the Metaverse and NFTs
To develop a successful platform, they work with a variety of partners in fashion, music, gaming, NFTs, DAOs and e-sport sectors. As they work with many partners across multiple brands, they want to offer a very accessible, fast, and easy to use platform that will deliver the most user-friendly experience in the Metaverse space for users and creators.
This is a remote position within the US time zone with a geographically dispersed team with the possibility to work in their office in New York.
- Lead and oversee software development teams projects
- Oversee reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals, and timelines
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
- Great understanding of blockchain technologies and different sectors: Metaverse, NFT, DAOs
- Background in gaming, metaverse or blockchain
- Previous work experience in the Director (or similar) role managing a team of software professionals
- Highly organised individual with proven ability to multitask
If you’re looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth company in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing projects in the metaverse space.
The role offers a market-leading compensation package and working conditions for the right candidate.
If you believe you are a good fit, please do not hesitate to get in touch or send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org