EDR is currently recruiting for a Crypto Native, fast growth start-up operating in the DeFi space. This client is currently seeking a Software Engineering Leader with a technical background to drive continued product growth and innovation.
Following successful seed funding rounds, this client is looking to significantly grow their engineering function within the team. This role will see you take ownership and lead the direction of a team of 50+ engineers. You will also play a key role in stakeholder management, internal and external collaboration.
You will provide architectural direction for the design, development, and integration of the various components that power their technology and infrastructure.
This is a fast-growing project that continues to feed on constant innovation and therefore the ability and comfort to work in a fast changing environment that affords the leader the freedom to create and build new solutions alongside the accountability to ensure these solutions are best fit, scalable and secure, is key.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years professional experience as a software engineer.
- Senior software engineering experience within start up environments.
- Experience leading and building out engineering teams.
- Excellent knowledge of various blockchain protocols and strategies around crypto based financial services.
- Significant experience building blockchain software.
What’s on offer:
- Remote working (Candidates must be able to work a minimum 4hr overlap with PST).
- Competitive Compensation package inclusive of a token allocation.
- Subsidized workflow and wellbeing programs.
- All team members retain contractor status and are paid in USDC.
If you are searching for a new, high-profile project and feel that you would be a perfect match for this position, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.