Our Client: Fresh off the back of an 8-figure funding round, EDR are recruiting for an experienced Director of Engineering to join one of the hottest projects within the Polkadot Ecosystem. This new Layer Zero Protocol will serve as an infrastructure layer for the Web 3 ecosystem, allowing developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale.
The Role: As the Director of Engineering you will primarily be responsible for facilitating the
engineering management process across research, protocol, runtime, integrations, and applications teams. You will also lead efforts to translate abstract requirements and designs into an actionable
roadmap and implementation plan,
- A strong background in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience leading engineering teams in blockchain, crypto, or Web3.
- Experience working with open-source, community-driven software projects.
- Familiarity with a systems programming language such as Rust, C/C++ or Go.
- Experience with cryptography, distributed systems, and peer-to-peer networks
What’s on Offer?
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Critical role in building the world’s most scalable blockchain.
If interested, please submit your CV with a link to GitHub and these will be considered as they come in.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org