EDR has partnered with a NFT focused client which provides marketplace agnostic no code NFT minting.
The client’s mission is to build innovative and interoperable web3 tooling designed to support
creators and to provide enterprises and brands with a platform for entry into the NFT minting
The client’s is aiming to fulfill this mission through: personal smart contracts, cross-market royalty collection’s and on-chain provenance.
The client is currently seeking a experienced Devops to work closely with the product team as the client evolves, work extensively with AWS and build automated CI/CD Pipelines.
- Provide guidance and protocols to manage infrastructure so the team can work efficiently.
- Improve operational practices for distributed, high-throughput, and low-latency data infrastructure systems with a strong focus on availability,resilience, and durability.
- Support Deployments to all environments.
- 5+ Years Development experience in either Software Engineering or Devops.
- 2+ Years Experience with Golang or Python.
- Profociency in AWS and CDK/Terraform.
- Passion for the opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive compensation + Generous token allocation.
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.