EDR are currently hiring Developer Relations Engineers with an interest in NFTs and Web3 to join one of our industry-leading clients.
You will work with their Chief Product Officer and Platform team at the intersection of client and developer relationships.
The client is building out their Web3 infrastructure studio with a mission to ensure the benefits of digital property ownership accrue to the rightful owner: you.
They are building an NFT publishing and transactional platform, designed around the premise that all IP will be exchanged using NFT containers and rails. The platform’s capabilities are focused on retail and enterprise use cases. Providing amongst other features, critically important legal functionalities, which can be accessed via branded interfaces or API.
- Being responsible for the entire day to day management and execution of their Alpha program
- Leading and coordinating onboarding and training sessions for Alpha users
- Nurturing relationships with developers interested in using their API products
- Writing API documentation and online implementation guides
- Being the first point of contact for developers requests and questions
- Creating and delivering technical articles, tutorials, workshops and YouTube content
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Developer Relations position OR you are an experienced Software Developer looking to transition in to Developer Relations and a client facing role
- High familiarity with rest APIs. Can answer clients’ questions while they are using the API
- Good understanding of smart contracts. Particularly NFT smart contracts
- Can create collateral documents to explain how API works both for technical and non-technical people
- Has exceptional written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- Deep interest in Web3 and NFT communities
What’s on offer:
- High level of autonomy, freedom and self direction
- Marketable experience in the blockchain and legal tech spaces
- Remote working to fit the way you live your life.
- Worldwide business travel
- Joining a fast moving company at a an exciting time they we scale up
- The chance to contribute to projects at the cutting edge of blockchain technologies
- Friendly, positive and empathetic culture
- Token Allocation and equity
To find out more, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or book a 1:1 at calendly.com/david-ferguson-3 for your earliest convenience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.