EDR is hiring collaboratively with an award-winning blockchain technology company that specializes in DeFi analytics, Interoperating systems, Data Oracles, Microservices among other areas. The company has very recently secured its largest ever funding round and aims to grow in all areas of blockchain and data analytics
We are searching for experienced Data Engineers who will be involved with architecting, building, testing, and maintaining the data platform. Data engineers will implement infrastructure for data processing, analysis, reporting, integrations and machine learning model deployment.
- Work with large, complex data sets and high throughput data pipelines that meet business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build data and analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights to operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance
- 2+ years experience in a related field or role.
- Strong programming skills in Python is necessary
- Hands-on experience with database technologies e.g. SQL, MongoDB, BigQuery and modeling graph data
- Technical expertise with data technologies and/or machine learning techniques
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Strong interest in DeFi
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English
Would be a plus:
- Understanding the Blockchain system mechanism
- Experience with Solidity or Rust
To discuss the role in confidence, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com