Cryptographic Researcher (Full-time Remote)
We are hiring a Cryptographic Researcher to join our client’s team; The project is a decentralised digital asset management for Market makers. Their protocol allows settlement & payment for digital assets which are then secured via their own native MPC.
· Conduct studies that the company is currently engaged and research new areas of cryptography that may provide the company with a commercial advantage.
· Write academic papers, patents or white papers on research conducted at the company.
· Model solutions at the mathematics layer and interact with the engineers for research into practice.
· Liaise company research and technological output to academic and industrial audiences (This may require attending conferences etc).
· Educated to Ph.D. level with significant mathematics content.
· Significant cryptography research output in highly regarded conferences and journals
· Modeled algorithms in Python or equivalent.
Desired Skill is a track record of published research in MPC-TSS.
· Flexible work anywhere policy.
· Help with home office and offsite setup.
· Very culturally diverse company.
· International transfer potential opportunity.
· Competitive compensation and benefits package.
· Excellent career development opportunities.
Passionate about cryptography? Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and innovative environment? Then we would love for you to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org