EDR is hiring collaboratively with an award-winning blockchain technology company that has developed a decentralised operating system that renders all encrypted storage obsolete. Building a computer and network security company which attracted the founding engineer of Uber, a founding member of Hedera Hashgraph and NFT, and Ex investment banker from Goldman Sachs.
We are searching for a motivated engineer with a strong STEM background, capable of learning, designing and implementing cryptographic protocols within the larger framework of a distributed system. This role will be responsible for turning groundbreaking research into commercially viable and reliable products by analyzing, proposing, and validating innovative software solutions within a distributed computing environment.
- Test, Verify and design architecture for cryptographic protocols.
- Support research colleagues in conducting their research.
- Liaising with the Engineering team to ease the transition of the research pieces of code into robust production software fully integrated with our stack.
- Contribute to all stages in the development and delivery of critical elements of the distributed cryptographic system underpinning the products and solutions of the project
- Design, write and utilize unit, integration, and functional testing concepts and frameworks
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
Would be a plus:
- Understanding the Blockchain system mechanism
- Experience with one or more of the existing Blockchain Technologies
To discuss the role in confidence, please send a CV to email@example.com or apply within.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org