EDR has partnered with a crypto first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the head of the decentralization revolution.
The client are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
The client are currently looking for an engineer who will contribute in building the cryptographic infrastructure of our Web 3.0-enabled blockchain ecosystem.
- Being Involved in the design and implementation of the clients zero-knowledge Layer 2 scaling solution.
- Contribute in building the cryptographic infrastructure of our Web 3.0-enabled blockchain ecosystem.
- Experienced within one or more of the following: implementing zero-knowledge proving systems / Homomorphic encryption / Halo 2 or Plonky
- 1.5+ Years Blockchain experience.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive annual salary + stock options
- Become a key player of an exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org