EDR is working with a world leading medical devices firm currently in the midst of a global digital transformation.
Our client currently seeks a CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) developer to help drive the harmonization of their CPQ platform across multiple business units and geographies.
You’ll be working with Sales, Marketing, QA, R&D and Product Management to ensure optimal pricing, positioning and configuration of all released products work within a consolidated CPQ roadmap.
You will lead the implementation of all changes to the CPQ and CLM (Customer Lifecycle Management) platforms and manage all pricing integrations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company whose products make a real difference.
- Requirement gathering / configuration
- Experience within cross functional teams
- Salesforce and/or Oracle CPQ programming experience
- General understanding of ERP systems
- Understanding of QA within a highly regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and the ability to present to and communicate with C-Level stakeholders
Within the context of the global digital transformation, this reole is a great opportunity to contribute to real organisational change in a world leading company.
To discuss the role in confidence, do not hesitate to send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org