Our client- A fast growing Blockchain platform company, is looking for a talented Cosmos SDK Engineer to contribute foundational blockchain development work, helping to define and deliver against a comprehensible product roadmap by designing, implementing, deploying and supporting blockchain architecture.
This is a highly unique technical project that continues to gain interest from a host of investors within the blockchain domain. You will be working alongside some of the most meticulous minds within the cryptocurrency industry on product governance.
As a Cosmos SDK Blockchain Engineer, you should be passionate about spearheading an innovative technological framework.
- Develop and enhance application-specific features including margin trading, liquidity pools and order books into a blockchain.
- Construct technical documentation and code for open source usage.
- Collaborate with a team of senior engineers in developing technically viable software.
- Implement robust testing and debugging codes.
- Contribute to the architecture of low latency, real-time microservices.
What is in it for you!
- A career defining move, with an opportunity to work on an innovative project within the Blockchain Industry.
- A highly competitive salary, reflective of the industry plus a token allocation.
- Full time remote working (must be able to accommodate EST/PST meeting hours).
- Unlimited time off.
- 3 + years software engineering experience.
- Exposure to Cosmos SDK blockchain software development on a popular ecosystem e.g. Ethereum, Stellar, Tron, NEM.
- Proficient in a system- level programming language (preferably Golang).
- Experience deploying sophisticated applications utilizing container orchestrated platforms such as Kubernetes.
Prior experience with Blockchain projects will be beneficial however this client is primarily interested in potential to grow into the role. If you are searching for a new, high-profile project and feel that you would be a perfect match for this position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com