EDR has been retained by a fast growth NFT project to search for an experienced Chief Technology Officer.
The client is an NFT platform and despite only launching in February, they are reverberating the NFT industry. They are partnering with some of the biggest athletes in modern society to release verified and official NFT collections.
The client aims to bridge the gap between fans and athletes by allowing real-world experiences as a result of holding athletes’ NFT’s.
The client is currently seeking a CTO who has had first hand experience within a blockchain start up and can lead and develop the pathway to success through designing, developing, testing and launching software to help further narrow the gap between athletes and communities.
- Develop technical solutions for the Client’s Platform, including web3 architectures, service-based systems and NFT design.
- Mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and demonstrating deep technical understanding.
- 2+Years Blockchain Experience
- 1.5+Years Rust Experience
- Previous Technical Leader experience
- Passion for the opportunity
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity
- Very generous compensation
- Become a key player of a exciting project
To discuss the opportunity in confidence , send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org