Are you looking to be a part of the most influential trend in the blockchain industry and contribute to the gaming revolution that is changing the space?
Come and join our leading fast-growth Blockchain gaming studio.
Current games include a Play2Earn battle focused FPS, a hunter/gatherer MMO and strategical turn-based games.
Your role would carry a high level of autonomy as you would oversee the production of games across the studios for the company, act as a right-hand man to the CEO and play an important role in the decision making for future publications and therefore the growth of the company itself.
This is a perfect role for candidates looking to step-up in the ladder whilst also gaining invaluable experience in the Web3.0 ecosystem.
PLEASE NOTE – We are looking for someone with either experience in Blockchain AND/OR Gaming
Compensation: 12-15k SGD per month + stock options
What You Will Do
- Understand the group business and deliver a plan to consolidate all data collected under a platform and maximize the data usage under the whole group of companies
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
What You Will Ideally: Bring
- Able to navigate the different Blockchains and evaluate the best solution.
- Manage overseas apps developers and virtually manage them
- Hands on person that have the known-how to develop apps
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Working at our studio:
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- We are a Web3 gaming company implementing NFTs, Play and Earn, Tokens and more into great games in a frictionless way so millions of users can enjoy this new wave of entertainment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org