This roles is open to candidates in the EU, UK USA and CANADA.
We are seeking an passionate and visionary CEO to join our client: a leading blockchain infrastructure company.
You will be responsible for setting and executing the company’s strategic vision, driving growth, and providing insight all aspects of the business.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve the company’s goals and objectives
- Lead the company’s day-to-day operations, including financial management, marketing, sales, and business development
- Provide insight on hiring, coaching, and providing ongoing feedback and support to team members to ensure a high-performing team
- Foster a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders to drive business growth
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure the company remains an industry leader
- Represent the company in public forums
- Ensure the company operates with the highest ethical and legal standards, and comply with all relevant laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 10 years overall director/executive level leadership experience
- Prior experience within a blockchain or web3 related company
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing successful business strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of the blockchain technology landscape
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance requirements is considered highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary
- Token allocation
- Bonus scheme paid bi-annually
- Paid holiday allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Equipment budget
- Personal development budget
- Paid for company retreats
If you feel your skillset and experience could be suitable for this role, please apply directly or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.