As a Business Development Manager with my client, you’ll be a key part of driving the establishment of the company as the infrastructure provider of choice for Web3 developers and projects of all sizes and growth stages.
Within this you will be responsible for owning the client acquisition process including prospecting and engaging with the leading developers and teams in the space.
- Engage with developer communities and project teams to generate leads and new business opportunities
- Collaborate across teams to achieve business objectives
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting, to deal negotiation, closing, including renewals and up-sales.
- Lead growth marketing across various channels in order to drive market share growth
- Develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels and platforms with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- >3 years experience with inbound, outbound, and client-facing sales positioning SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS offerings
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Ability to operate independently and proactively in an effort to source and progress new business
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
If you are interested in discussing this position further please apply here or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com