For a world leading Blockchain technology solutions firm, EDR is currently recruiting for an experienced Blockchain Technical Project Manager.
The ideal candidate is a Project Manager who is passionate about the transformation that distributed ledger and blockchain technology can bring global finance and data marketplaces.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of business, technical and regulatory experts. Applying design thinking to solve industry challenges you will be working with industry partners to increase customer engagement and lead the definition of the company’s product roadmap.
Project managers will ideally have the following:
- 3 years of experience in managing software development projects.
- 1-2 years of experience w/ blockchain. Strong knowledge of development stack, ecosystem awareness.
- 3-4 years of experience with Git projects. Understanding of Git Flow, commits, branch merges, git conflict resolution.
- 2-4 years of experience with project management apps. Asana/Monday flows desired, willingness to learn & master Asana/Monday processes.
- Has the fundamental skills and ability to read various software code, especially blockchain smart contract code, and can confidently help assist developers with debugging and sticky problems.
- Have enough dev-ops experience to assist onboarding processes, helping to set up git, Github/service accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-defining project at the initial deployment stage.
To discuss the role in further detail, please send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org