As a Product Manager you work closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers. You will also have day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases.
- Lead product design, development, and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road mapLead product direction to ensure ease of user accessibility and therefore adoption
- Work closely with the CTO on customer development roadmap
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality and use cases from customers and prospects
- Maintain and lead the product road map. Create concept documents, detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
- Support customer demands, growth strategies and profitability targets
- 5+ years of experience in Software Product Management or other applicable experience
- An expert in Blockchain protocol such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, R3 Corda etc
- Experience working in Fin-Tech, De-fi, Compliance, and Management Consulting
- Understanding of programming principles (i.e. researching the fit of API v RESTful architecture)
- A demonstrated hunger to solve real world problems with revolutionary technology
To discuss the role in further detail, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.