For a new marketplace app, EDR currently seeks a Head of Product to lead and drive the development, implementation, and management of all product specifications and standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in translating high level business requirements into product functionality that creates a comprehensive UX.
The role will see you architect and develop product infrastructure for their 4 key verticals: Art, Music, Sports and Media. These products and services will bridge the gap between fans of music, sport, art, TV and their favourite artists, athletes, teams and brands by providing access to premium merchandise and curated collectibles.
- Collaborate with executive team, vertical heads and CTO on defining and refining product roadmap.
- Interface with design and tech teams guarantee functional requirements are recognized and delivered to vision.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify friction points for end users and deliver actionable solutions.
- Create guidelines for review and oversee CX. ensure delivery of product solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Identify and monitor key data drivers to inform evidence-based decisions.
- Champion and contribute to cultural diversity, inclusion and personal growth.
- 5+ years of product specific experience (any marketplace experience is a plus!).
- Proven architectural and technical skill within the blockchain domain.
- An eye for creative UI and UX.
- An innovative mindset with a bold approach to problem solving.
- Self directed and comfortable making key strategic decisions.
- Desire to join something new and innovative.
- Effective negotiation and budgeting skills.
- An excitement for collectibles within art, music, sports and media.
- Competitive compensation fixed and variable.
- Potential of equity.
- Remote working.
- Open PTO policy and competitive benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager with experience with experience utilizing blockchain technology to take on a brand new project, with a company looking to create long lasting products and value for their customer base.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.