For our customer, an established / regulated digital asset exchange, EDR has been retained to recruit a Development / Engineering Manager with a proven track record of delivering product application development roadmaps in the blockchain space.
The ideal candidate will have an in depth understanding of strategic business needs as well as the ability to lead technical design / development teams in the design and support of systems to harmonise business and product strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on management of an experienced engineering /development team
- Able to write code when necessary
- Recruitment of best in class engineers
- Promote a collaborative environment within a geographically dispersed team
- Proven experience leading DLT and Blockchain development programs
- Experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger and Solidity.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with various methodologies – Agile, Waterfall, Scrum etc
This is a great opportunity to lead new blockchain product development within a fast growing player in the Fintech, Trading and Securities space.
The role can be based in London, UK or Boston MA, USA.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered in the first instance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com