EDR has partnered with a global blockchain software product company.
This hyper-growth firm is building a global platform for non-fungible digital goods and social tokens (NFTs) on the Solana blockchain and is currently hiring Blockchain Engineers.
This is a remote position within PST/EST time zone with a geographically dispersed team.
Our client is working with intellectual property holders, artists, creators to develop limited-edition collections, streaming rights and digital goods in various categories.
Combined with ease of trading, and the endless transactional opportunities that blockchain unlocks, they believe the time has come for the adoption of a digital legal layer to bridge the gap between digital assets and the real world.
We are looking for an experienced blockchain engineer who will be part of our autonomous, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team. The focal point of this position involves NFT and blockchain-related challenges such as design, implementation, and production monitoring of smart contracts for the NFT ecosystem. Strong competence in Rust is an advantage.
It’s a unique opportunity for a good Rust engineer to become a multiskilled blockchain engineer in the Solana ecosystem and help develop amazing platforms and products.
The ideal candidate has:
- Good understanding of blockchain technology and protocols
- Experienced in at least one of the following: Rust, Solidity (Rust is an advantage)
- Basic understanding of Ethereum and/or Solana smart contracts
- Proficient in using one of the following Golang/C++/Web3
- Advantage if you have a good understanding of AWS/Kubernetes/Metaplex
Highly desirable, but not required:
- Experience with non-Ethereum chains and smart contracts (e.g. Solana)
- Previous experience working with NFTs
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely well-funded project and lead ideation and development hand-in-hand.
The role offers a market-leading compensation package and working conditions for the right candidate.
If you believe you are a good fit, please do not hesitate to get in touch or send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.