EDR has partnered with a crypto first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the heart of the decentralization revolution.
The client are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
The client is creating a culture of empowered individuals with ideas that can be brought to life.
As a Blockchain Engineer, you will bring your technical expertise and experience to contribute to the development of cutting-edge blockchain technology.
- Be hands on and enthusiastic about contributing to the core technology.
- Be articulate and demonstrate your experience through your work output.
- Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years Software Development experience
- 1.5+ Years Rust Experience and C++
- 1+ Year Blockchain experience
- Experience with Unix or Linux
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com