EDR is working collaboratively with a technology products company which has recently secured investment after a successful funding round. This client is searching for Blockchain Engineers to help work on an open source infrastructure that will power the World’s data economy, and give people control of information.
- Design and develop the smart contract ecosystem ensuring transaction privacy on a public Ethereum blockchain
- Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Build products that can interface with a variety of blockchain consensus mechanisms such proof of work, proof of stake, and delegated byzantine fault tolerance
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet systems
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks
What is in it for you!
· Career defining move that will allow you to work within Software Innovation
· Real investment in you, support you need to reach your potential and a progression route that is in line with what you want to do with your career, no glass ceilings
· Interesting work, your continuous learning is supported, an environment that will help your career thrive, be enjoyable and challenging
· 3+ years’ Experience working with Ethereum, Solidity and smart contracts
· Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
If you believe that this opportuninty matches you experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.