EDR are currently working in collaboration with an industry leading Blockchain technology company .
The company are at the forefront of creating Web3 solutions for decentralised applications. This is powered by protocol that aims to seamlessly connect users to any decentralised application across multiple chains.
The company are focused on improving the user experience of decentralised applications. They strive to solve complex problems, challenge the status quo and to continuously learn from their mistakes.
We are currently developing a platform that utilizes the merits of meta transactions to allow end-users that are unfamiliar with crypto to seamlessly use dApps without them having to learn about wallets, crypto and paying transaction fees.
- Should have a good programming skills and logical thinking ability.
- You should be aware of blockchain ecosystem and how blockchain protocols like bitcoin and Ethereum works.
- As a blockchain developer, you should also have strong analytical abilities.
- You will need to evaluate a company’s needs and resources and implement appropriate solutions.
- You should also have effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other technical personnel to create streamlined solutions.
- You should be well versed with smart contract programming in solidity.
- Write machine language code in solidity would be good to have.
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Mongodb and Redis will be good to have.
- First interview with CPO
- Second interview with CTO & CPO
- Third interview if necessary
- Offer stage
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a time that suits you best to arrange a call.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.