EDR is working collaboratively with a technology products company which has recently secured investment after a successful funding round. This client is searching for Blockchain Engineers to help deliver security and compliance tools to issuers, broker-dealers, and to enable the issuance, maintenance, and secondary trading of tokenized securities.
- Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Build products that can interface with a variety of blockchain consensus mechanisms such proof of work, proof of stake, and delegated byzantine fault tolerance
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet systems
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Design and develop the smart contract ecosystem ensuring transaction privacy on a public Ethereum blockchain
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks
What is in it for you!
· Career defining move that will allow you to work within Software Innovation
· Real investment in you, support you need to reach your potential and a progression route that is in line with what you want to do with your career, no glass ceilings
· Interesting work, your continuous learning is supported, an environment that will help your career thrive, be enjoyable and challenging
· 2+ years’ Experience working with Ethereum, Solidity and smart contracts
· Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
· In depth knowledge of REST and RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of blockchain fundamentals
If you believe that this opportunity matches you experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org