Our client is looking for a Substrate Architect to join them as a valuable member of their core team.
An industry leader in blockchain development, security auditing, compliance and consulting.
They have expertise in areas such as blockchain architecture, smart contract and dApps; leveraging best practices to complete source code audits and partner top engineers with longstanding clients.
As a Substrate Architect in a blockchain company, you will be responsible for hands on development and assessment of architecture/framework of the company’s substrate-based blockchain solution. In addition you will be doing infrastructure hacking to ultimately be able to advice the CTO as best possible to ensure successful implementation of the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on Substrate coding focusing on the building the project framework/architecture.
- Providing technical consultation and advice to the CTO
- Some infrastructure hacking to test for vulnerabilities etc.
- Code and architecture review.
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- 1+ year hands-on substrate experience
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience creating secure, scalable blockchain architectures
- 1+ year hacking experience
- Decent knowledge of code review and best practices
- Confident in presenting technical insight and alternatives to the CTO
Nice to have:
- Solidity experience
- Any technical academic background (B.Sc., M.Sc, etc..)
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can schedule a time for us to discuss the opportunity in full.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.