Home working with 1-2 days per month office based in Edinburgh.
Our client, a major food processing company and well known household name with revenues in excess of £250m are searching for an experienced BI Reporting Analyst/Developer to join the business.
Reporting directly to the Group EPM Manager, they’re looking for someone that can talk to the finance business and understand their reporting requirements. They need someone that understands finance with the ability to challenge and identify what could be hidden requirements and then turn those conversations into a design and deliver.
The right candidate will be an active listener who can ask the right questions to get under the skins of what is being requested without stopping at “face value”. They would think in a strategic way and be able to develop and quick solution while building the foundations for a sustainable wider approach.
- Understand and leverage the out of the box capabilities of the available Reporting tools to support different business functions.
- Help the users to identify requirements and develop efficient solutions to address them
- Develop, Monitor and Maintain stable and resilient automated jobs and ETL procedures to ensure that the information provided to the business is timely and accurate.
- Integrate the BI and Reporting with the company’s data sources and feed reliable datasets to downstream systems
- Drive, Support and Grow the Enterprise Datawarehouse or similar structure to provide timely and accurate data to the business in a single source of truth
- Process Service Desk tickets related to issues with the Reporting systems in close collaboration with the MIS team
- Raise and Manage support requests to the System Integrators supporting the systems and/or to the Software Vendor as necessary, perform initial analysis and troubleshooting
- Provide quality documentation technically precise and with a language clear to the intended audience
- Support the MIS BI Team objectives and work envelope
- Understanding of Management Reporting applied to Finance
- Development of Reports and Dashboards using the Oracle toolset
- Exposure to EPM tools
- Experience of enacting a Reporting roadmap
- Analytic background, exposure to Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- Multidimensional databases, mdx development
- Datawarehouse design
- R, data manipulation, visualization and story telling
- Narrative Reporting, OBIEE, Data Visualization, XML Publisher, Oracle Autonomous Database, Essbase
- IOT, Data Lakes
Please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com