EDR has been retained to work with a very interesting blockchain NFT focused project.
The client is an athlete verified NFT platform built on Solana, they are successfully collaborating with some of the world’s biggest athletes and sports stars to release verified and official NFT collections.
The client is less than a year old and has achieved partnerships with Sports athletes, done an ICO of their Token and have worked with some of the best artists in the NFT space.
The client is seeking a currently seek a Backend Developer who has successfully worked on the Backend with Node.JS, API integration and databases. Rust or smart contracts is also advantageous but is not essential.
- Design and develop the clients new features with Backend technology stacks and databases
- Be a team player and enthusiastic about an opportunity within the blockchain/crypto space.
- 2+ Years of Blockchain experience.
- 2+ Years Backend Developer experience.
- 2+ Years Node.JS experience.
- Experience with databases.
- A good understanding of NFT’s.
- Passion for the opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive compensation + Generous token allocation.
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.