EDR is currently hiring Back end Developers for a global cryptocurrency exchange platform. As an engineering led institution, the company are continually searching for the besting coding talent and are now expanding their team in the UK and Ireland.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Build new services to meet critical product and business needs.
• Design scalable systems to solve problems with modern cloud technology and industry best practices.
• Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling the backend systems and the teams running them.
• Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
What We Look For In You
• You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
• You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
• You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
• You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
Nice To Haves
• You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
• Experience with growth experiments or A/B testing frameworks.
• Experience in developing APIs for other products you’ve worked on.
• You’ve worked with Kafka, NSQ, Pulsar or RabbitMQ.
• You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems.
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and bonus (min. £80k max.£180k based on experience), alongside token offerings/equity options and is remote working if you prefer. If this sounds interesting and you would like to find out more, please apply within or do not hesitate to get in touch.