EDR have been taken on by a fast growth Layer 2 blockchain to search for a experienced Back end Developer
Our client is on a mission to bridge the gap between mainstream software & blockchain technology. Their Layer 2 infrastructure combines VMs (Virtual Machines) & sidechains to reinvent how developers build blockchain applications.
Working as part of the inhouse development team, we currently seek a mid level to senior Back End Developer to contribute toward designing & developing rust based microservices within a scalable architecture.
- A degree in Computer Science or software Engineering.
- 3+ years software development experience with exposure to working on blockchain related projects.
- Experience deploying containers (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with low level programming languages (ideally rust).
- Professional level English.
What’s on offer?
- Fully remote working (within a South American Time Zone).
- Flexible PTO.
- Hardware, home office, learning & certification.
To discuss the opportunity , please either apply via the ad or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com